A 2018 Christmas



  Merry Christmas everybody!!!! I know this is coming out early, but I'm not actually going to be on come Christmas day. Our family will be together and we'll open presents and eat delicious ham. What are some of the traditions you enjoy this time of year?
  This is the time of month to celebrate the incarnation of Christ, and reflect upon that. Though any time of year is acceptable, we tend to do it around Christmas. I often think it's an easy thing to think about, but once I really start thinking about it, I can't even wrap my head around it. And that's OK. Because I've only got a finite mind, after all.
  My favorite Christmas movie is Mickey's Christmas Carol. It has been since I was little, and still is to this day.
  What's your favorite Christmas memory? Gift? Movie? Song? Feel free to comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Robots in Film Blogathon

Lovely Blog Party

Know the Novel